OpenAir GMA Series Direct-coupled Spring Return Electronic Actuator
GMA Series, Spring Return, 62 lb-in,
Rotary, Electronic Damper Actuators
The OpenAir direct-coupled spring return electronic actuator is designed for modulating, two-position, and floating control of building HVAC dampers.
• Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
• Bi-directional fail-safe spring return
• Models available with dual, independently adjustable auxiliary switches
• Unique self-centering shaft coupling
• Manual override
• Available in 62 lb-in torque
• 5° preload as shipped from factory
• Mechanical range adjustment capabilities
• UL and cUL listed, CE certified
• 24 Vac/dc compatible
Used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 62 lb-in (7 Nm) torque. Designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.