GNP/GAP Fail-Safe/Fail-in-Place 53 lb-in (6 Nm),
Rotary, Electronic Damper Actuators
Description The OpenAir direct-coupled fail-safe/fail-in-place electronic actuators are designed for modulating, two-position, and floating control of laboratory fume hoods, constant or variable volume installations for the control of supply and exhaust and terminal units.
• Fast operation, 2 seconds runtime
• One model performs all control signals:
o Accepts Siemens FHC/LRC pulsed control signal
− Modulating (0(2) to 10 Vdc and 4(0) to 20 mA)
• Feedback standard on all models
• Highly accurate positioning
• Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
• Models available with dual, independently adjustable auxiliary switches
• Unique self-centering shaft coupling
• 53 lb-in 6 (Nm) torque
• UL and cUL listed, CE certified
• 24 Vac/dc compatible
• Manual override capability
Used in laboratory fume hoods, constant or variable air volume installations for the control of supply and exhaust air terminals; 53 lb-in (6 Nm) torque.
Models designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure; or models for fail-in-place.