Spring Return, 20 lb-in (2 Nm), Rotary
Electronic Damper Actuators
The OpenAir GQD Series direct-coupled spring return electronic actuator is designed
for modulating, two-position, and floating control of building HVAC dampers.
• Bi-directional spring return (fail-safe)
• Plenum-rated models available
• Optional built-in auxiliary switches with fixed switch points at 5° and 85° rotation
• Auxiliary switch units shipped with separate conduit box
• Fast run time
• Available in 20 lb-in (2 Nm) torque
• Signal inversion capability on modulating types (2 to 10 Vdc or 10 to 2 Vdc)
• UL and cUL listed, CE certified
• Compact footprint
• Low voltage models are 24 Vac/dc compatible
• 120 Vac model with 1/2″ NPT conduit connection
Used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass, and residential zone dampers requiring up to 20 lbin (2 Nm) torque. Designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.